- Always consider your daily environment when opting for your engagement ring. Opt for a more solid band if gold is your metal of choice. If you prefer finer styles, consider platinum; it will outwear gold many times over.
- Paper is mildly abrasive, and constant daily exposure to it will wear your jewellery over the years.
- Gold and sterling silver are considered to be the least reactive metals, so even if you have sensitive skin or are prone to irritation most people find these two metals to be fine.
|Positano ring, 18ct two tone of white and rose gold with 71 pave` set white diamonds and a total of approx 2.84cts.|
To clean your diamonds we suggest:
- Prepare a small bowl of lukewarm suds using any mild liquid detergent and water.
- Brush the pieces with an eyebrow brush or soft toothbrush while they are in the suds, then rinse under running water.
- Pat dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
Until next time,
The CM Team