Thursday 4 September 2014

Next stop...CUBA.

Bronze skin and salsa bars, my next vay-cay has to be to the place of warm Havana nights. Take me all the way to the Caribbean...

Year 'round Paradise
When looking for my perfect holiday paradise- I looked at Cuba, stopped at Cuba. And was inspired by Cuba! So inspired by the colour and culture that it influenced the Cassandra Mamone upcoming fine jewellery collection. (yet to be released, keep your eyes peeled) 
What can I say? I'm in love with a place I've never been.
Who else loves Cuba? Vogue does. See below* (pictures are not mine unless stated)




Linda Evangelista for Vogue





I guess Cuba will see me soon when I tick it off the list of my around the world visits.

Kisses, until the next fiesta.
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love hearing from you!